portfolio news animation Bookstore bio Sketchblog contact

Jan 13

Kickstarter Rewards #3, BW Original Artwork (now with 56)

NEWS ALERT! JAN. 18: 21 MORE CARTOONS HAVE BEEN ADDED BELOW FOR A TOTAL OF 56!!

For those of you wishing to purchase an original Black and white artwork from The Economist to support the fundraising effort for Daggers Drawn… here are the 20 cartoons available. Each is on paper that is approx 16 wide x 11 deep. As each cartoon is purchased, a red ¬†SOLD will appear beneath the cartoon.

kal econ cartoon 1-3-13web

kal econ cartoon 7-19-12 web

THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD ihr

Kal Economist cartoon 2-19-10kal econ 9-18-08web

THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD   mc

Kal econ cartoon 8-16.07Kal econ cartoom 9-23-10 webKal econ cartoon 2-4-10web

THE CARTOON ABOVE IS SOLD   rg

persian perpetual motion machine webbush various stageswebTHE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD df
kal econ cartoon 4-26-2012 web

Kal econ cartoon 7-23-09web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD jb
kal econ cartoon 8-5-10 copy
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD   bw
bush dog in tree web
kal econ cartoon 8-12-10afghanistankal econ cartoon1-17-13 web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD   lh
Kal econ cartoon 4-22-10 web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD   bkh
Kal econ cartoon 5-1-08 webkal econ cartoon 5-14-08 webKal econ cartoon 6-14-12 web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD
kal econ catoon 12-14-11 webkal econ cartoon 1-16-08 webKal econ cartoon 3-31-11 webKal Middle east web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD FB
KaL ECONOMIST CARTOON 8-2-12 webKal econ cartoon12-6-12US web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD AL
Kal econ cartoon 8-16-12 web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD KVS
kal econ cartoon 2-9-12 copykal econ cartoon 9-13-12 web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD m&a
kal econ cartoon 10-6-11 webKal econ cartoon 11-29-12webkal economist cartoon 3-7-12 webKal economist cartoon 4-7-09 webkal economist cartoon 10-17-12 webKal econ  gorilla web
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD hd
Nast_KKallaugher_cartoons10
THE ABOVE CARTOON IS SOLD ec
6 comments

6 Comments so far

1. Susan Gould January 15th, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi KAL, Bo and I are so glad to support your project. I wasn’t able to select our cartoon on the kickstarter site….we would like the “Fat Cat” Capitalism one. I hope it is still available.
    Good Luck
    Susan

2. Ron Sonenthal January 17th, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi Kal, really looking forward to the book! I couldn’t figure out how to select a cartoon on the Kickstarter site. I would really like the fiscal cliff artwork. Please let me know if it’s available.

Thanks!

Ron

3. kaltoons January 17th, 2013 9:11 pm

Stone

I think the best way to resolve this is for you to to cancel your previous pledge then pledge again at the level you prefer.

It will be first come, first served. There are currently 35 original cartoons in the reward category… the person who pledged first, get first choice. The one who pledged second, gets second choice etc.

You can see the porfolio here:

I will be contacting each of the supporters in order to inquire about their choice. I will mark each previously selected cartoons as SOLD in the displayed portfolio.

There have been 13 cartoons selected. If you pledged now you would be #14.

I hope this helps!

Thanks ever so much for your support. It means a lot to me.

Best

Kal

4. kaltoons January 17th, 2013 9:13 pm

Jon

Thanks for the note. The fairest way I could conjure for dispensing the original artwork is as follows:

You can see the porfolio here:

I hope this helps!

Thanks ever so much for your support. It means a lot to me.

Best

Kal

5. kaltoons January 17th, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi Julia! Thanks for the note… Wow, I am overwhelmed with the support I have garned thus far. Very exciting!

I checked the buyer report from Kickstarter and they have you down for a $100 pledge that secures a BW cartoon print and copy of the book. Original art is at the $450 level… let me know your thoughts! I can be contacted best at Kal@kaltoons.com

6. elizabeth January 18th, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi Kal,
    I purchased a book through Kickstarter but would like to also purchase the cartoon of the capitalism cat with cage of political alternatives behind. I can’t tell how to do so? Do I go back to kickstarter? Thanks for letting me know.